Medical Eye Referrals to Lenza Eye Center
Please click on the link below to Print a Referral Request (you can also use your own forms if desired).
Fill out the information requested and then fax us at: 503-462-1552
Please indicate the name of the Doctor and the urgency of the eye consultation
Lenza Eye Center prides itself on building relationships with Primary physicians and their clinics. Let us help your clinic reduce your front desk work load and expedite your eye consult requests. We are here to serve you and provide you with timely appointments and letters. Today’s medical practices are complex, so let us help you with any vision concerns.
For the convenience of your patients and help with your clinic, we offer the following Medical Eye Consults:
- Minor eye Emergencies
- Red eyes & Viral Conjunctivitis screening.
- Diabetic Screening
- Glaucoma Management
- Macular Degeneration Screening.
- Plaquenil Screening
- Unexplained Vision Loss
- Timely Refractions (to differentiate pathological eyes disease from an outdated glasses prescription)
- Headache Medical Consults to rule out Ocular disease or outdated prescription.
We pride ourselves on:
- Same day Medical Eye Consults
- Timely letter to your clinic
- Extended hours for your patients
- Accessible parking
- Efficient and friendly staff
Lenza Eye Center is continuously looking to better serve the medical community, including providing an ophthalmologist on site. If you are a clinic who might need the services of an ophthalmologist, please contact our Medical Director, Dr. Oday Alsheikh MD. We are open to providing ophthalmology services to Wilsonville, Canby, Woodburn, Lake Oswego, Tualatin and Oregon City areas.